1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
Tagged to do Bear
, who is not an actual bear, so here goes
1. I created Bear from a vague image of some monster in a dream I had. Don't remember much, but it was very fluffy and had a red face.
2. Though Bear seems to be resistant to most sort of physical non-supernatural attacks, or they at least don't hurt him as much, he does seem to be weak to stakes, which are most commonly used to kill vampires. They slow down his healing, and hurt a shit ton. The reason for this is because the demon specie he turned into is a bit similar to vampires - except they suck souls instead of blood.
3. He is best friends with Iahhel (DirectorLazuli
s character), who is, ironically, an Angel of the Lord. They met during a mission where Iahhel had been sent to investigate and kill him, but they ran away together after a conflict with hunters.
4. Bear was named Bear by Iahhel the same evening they met. Iahhel was also the one who shoved a stake into his side after Bear got hungry and tried to eat him. Healed him afterwards, though.
5. Bear likes to curl up like a cat when he sleeps, and tuck his hands under his chest and mane to keep them warm.
6. I once drew Bear in a nurse outfit.
7. He does
have eyeballs, the eyes are completely black so they can't be seen, except for the occasional shine of a reflection. He used to have relatively bad vision as a human, but he can see extremely well now - and he can see almost as well in the dark as in the daylight.
8. He secretly loves his nickname.
I hate tagging sorry lmao
Whoever wants to can do this I guess